Here’s a copy of the report from 2010 about domestic terror groups. Damn you’re lucky to know me.
WELL THERE WE GO.
I looked for it a few months ago and couldn’t find it no matter how I looked!
This is from the first page:
(U//LES) The DHS/Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A) has no specific information that domestic rightwing* terrorists are currently planning acts of violence, but rightwing extremists may be gaining new recruits by playing on their fears about several emergent issues. The economic downturn and the election of the first African American president present unique drivers for rightwing radicalization and recruitment.
- (U//LES) Threats from white supremacist and violent antigovernment groups during 2009 have been largely rhetorical and have not indicated plans to carry out violent acts. Nevertheless, the consequences of a prolonged economic downturn—including real estate foreclosures, unemployment, and an inability to obtain credit—could create a fertile recruiting environment for rightwing extremists and even result in confrontations between such groups and government authorities similar to those in the past.
- (U//LES) Rightwing extremists have capitalized on the election of the first African American president, and are focusing their efforts to recruit new members, mobilize existing supporters, and broaden their scope and appeal through propaganda, but they have not yet turned to attack planning.
(U//FOUO) The possible passage of new restrictions on firearms and the return of military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks.
Why did we not listen?
56 Notes/ Hide
- publicforumevidence reblogged this from supersoygrrrl
- euphoricelixir likes this
- arieswym reblogged this from karnythia
- weltabgewandt reblogged this from supersoygrrrl
- sexytimesandsunshine reblogged this from supersoygrrrl
- blissandzen likes this
- wornbright likes this
- daughterofmulan likes this
- skyliting reblogged this from karnythia
- dcprettygirl likes this
- heroicallyfound likes this
- princessofliechtenstein reblogged this from karnythia
- shorterexcerpts likes this
- uzuke likes this
- infamousnfamous likes this
- bad-logic reblogged this from questionall
- smilefortyeight likes this
- brokenvirtues likes this
- ipodchick likes this
- ca-thar-si-s likes this
- curmudgeonlaine likes this
- anonymouscatastrophe likes this
- seanpadilla likes this
- blackamazon likes this
- searchingforknowledge reblogged this from karnythia and added:
- hamburgerjack reblogged this from karnythia
- hamburgerjack likes this
- bubbybobble likes this
- thereluctanthipster likes this
- racismschool likes this
- soitgoesrandomly likes this
- generalbriefing likes this
- marinareise reblogged this from questionall
- queermerooooar reblogged this from letfreedomlulz
- rural-jur0r reblogged this from letfreedomlulz
- applebutterbomb likes this
- timekiller-s likes this
- questionall likes this
- camembertlylegal likes this
- palebutt likes this
- babysmurf likes this
- millennialsentinel reblogged this from blogvader and added:
- blogvader posted this